Sunday, July 5, 2009

Diversions

Today I finished and turned in all of my assignments for this week, 27 pages! It really helped to relax, talk to my parents yesterday, watch Blaise in the triathlon and talk through my lesson plans with Terri. She helped me to start thinking about school again, so that I could get focused. That has really been a problem lately.

I know Blaise wasn't particularly happy with his performance in the triathlon, 25th out of 265 individuals and a time of 1:45.00, but watching him again was wonderful. I have really missed being able to go to all of his meets since he is so far away. I was back to doing what I love--cheering and taking video. I know he was surprised to see Grandma and Grandpa Swaar there, too. It was a much better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment