Monday, February 1, 2010

Daddy Work...

Daddy went back to work and Gracie (and Mommy) really missed him. All day long she was asking, "Kade Daddy?" and I would fire back the same question, "Where's Daddy?" She told me over and over again that he was at work. When he got home, she met him at the door with hugs, kisses, and a rundown on the day which I had to interpret for him. We took showers, did laundry, folded clothes, swept the kitchen, vacuumed, made the beds, played "running," colored a picture, read books, watched the Kid Songs video twice, unloaded the dishwasher, watched the squirrels, and then it was time for lunch...We need to go shopping for some toys that are more active (maybe some paints, a tricycle, a basketball goal, or some musical instruments) and she is going to have to learn to play by herself a little bit...Now, how did I handle three kids under age 2?  Oh, yeah, now I remember...I was a lot younger then.

No comments:

Post a Comment