Monday, June 7, 2010

June Fun

June has been busy...playing in the pool, Dominic's graduation party, lots of overtime hours for Daddy, a few evening hours spent on building that playground, Blaise moved home and started working at the DISC, Vince moved into the townhouse with Adam and Chris, and pre-K four mornings a week. Gracie and I have even gone to a few garage sales, and Gracie knows that everytime we go, she might get some new toys. So far, I have found her a keyboard, a Little Tykes play kitchen, and a Leapfrog "laptop" computer. But probably her favorite "toy" is the Gazelle exercise equipment that I bought for me. She uses it as a swing. I hope Daddy gets her real swings finished soon so that I can use it. You can probably tell from the picture that they aren't in a hurry to get it finished...

No comments:

Post a Comment