Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sick

It has taken a long time to update the blog because I have been sick and Mark is a hunt and peck typist. I think I had a sinus infection and according to the nurse a gall-bladder attack...but who knows what was in some of our food this week. The flight home was miserably long, especially when you don't feel very well. It was so nice being picked up at the airport (thank you Tom) and being on the ground. My sisters were amazing to have dinner waiting for us and Mark was an ironman driving home with just a Mountain Dew to keep him awake. I have only been awake for about 6 hours in the last two days and finally ate some broth and crackers without feeling horrible. Yes, I called the doctor and will be in there tomorrow if I am not feeling much better when the antibiotics are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment