Thursday, November 12, 2009

eBay Shopping

I never understood it until this week, but eBay could be addictive. I was looking for black shoes for Gracie and instead ended up bidding on the cutest little, 2-piece Christmas dress. I won! It's almost like being in Las Vegas!!! This little dress cost me only 99 cents, plus shipping, and it arrived yesterday. I know most women love the mall, but I really prefer not to shop unless I need to buy something. I hate waiting in line, searching for something I want that doesn't seem to exist in my size, forgetting where I parked the car (lol), and spending money... I do love the sense of accomplishment I get when I have found a great deal, though, so eBay may just become my new favorite "store."
Girl clothes really are more fun than boy clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment